298 FXR CM Support
Future X-Band Radar (FXR) CM Support
Configuration Management Tasking:
- Responsible for receiving and distributing contractor unclassified and classified deliverables.
- Maintain documents on both the classified and unclassified FXR NSERC sites, making sure all deliverables and responses are current and properly categorized.
- Regular (bi-weekly) reporting of received CDRLs and outstanding government reviews.
- Establish and maintain a document review tracking process leading up to each System Engineering Technical Review (SETR).
- Track Action Items for both CDRL reviews, SETR events, and other designated Meetings.
- Responsible for interacting with the B40 Technical library and NSWCDD Mail room when handling classified documents.
- Serve as Tertiary Control Points (TCP) for picking up classified media from Classified Control at the mailroom.
- Support program office requests for collection and distribution of program documents. This includes current POR and new contract RFPs, which shall not contain/include SSI or proprietary information.
- Distribute and record official classified and unclassified GFI to contractors and government labs. This includes SRD, IRS, SCG, models and other official deliveries.
- Collect and submit weekly program status from the FXR team members.
- Update the FXR status in PTEM and update the PEXOR slides monthly.
- Maintain the FXR IMS in MS Project. This includes updating tasking and percent complete.
- Provide technical writing and editing expertise to the FXR NSWCDD program personnel.
- Must have at least a current Secret clearance
- Must be able to work on site 3 to 4 days a week
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- or An Associate’s degree from an accredited college with one (1) year of demonstrated CM experience;
- or Five (5) years demonstrated Configuration Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite software to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, project, Access and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to manage configuration control of large software.
- Demonstrated ability to manage configuration control of hardware development efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to track and manage program deliverables and or purchases through the use of automated systems.
- Demonstrated ability to document Configuration Management process in standard operating procedures and develop processes for engineers to follow to ensure their compliance with program Configuration Management Processes and Procedures.
Experience documenting trouble reports from STIGs to support computer equipment modifications. See other open opportunities at: https://www.sdc-world.com/
Some of our Benefits:
· Vacation time: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 Holidays and 3 Floaters
· Health: Anthem Key Care – PPO or H.S.A (company partial payment)
· Fully Paid Family Dental
· Fully paid family vision
· Flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care and medical expenses
· Fully paid Life, accidental death, short and long term disability; plus opportunity to purchase supplemental life
· 401k: John Hancock with up to 4% matching contribution
· Bonus opportunities
About us: Our employees enjoy and excel working in a culture where innovation and forward thinking is the goal, the highest work ethic is expected, and excellence is rewarded. We are a small business and utilize a flat organizational model where all employees have access to the executive staff to express their ideas and innovations. Employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and a work atmosphere built on team camaraderie and synergy. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.