307 Software Engineer
Location: 100% Onsite NSWCDD
Contract Education Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering,
- or other technical field or equivalent experience and at least 1- year of applicable experience.
- This position requires the ability to conduct systems engineering & analysis, modeling, and software development used within the weapon system.
- The work entails developing descriptive models of software, targeting system, and Fire Control to be used in identifying systems engineering trades in designing the replacement missile and the software and systems used to support the replacement missile.
- Individual will primarily participate in the development of descriptive models using Magic Draw and will operate in an environment using Agile principles with a Kanban board.
- Willingness to learn Magic Draw and generate descriptive models; existing knowledge of the tool is not required but is beneficial.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to perform analysis and problem-solving techniques in support of professional scientific/engineering work.
- Ability to work independently and with others within established teams, across organizations, to meet established goals within schedule driven timelines.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
See other openings at: https://www.sdc-world.com/Pages/Employment.aspx
Some of our Benefits:
- Vacation time: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 Holidays; 3 Floater Holidays
- Health: United Health Care – PPO or HAS (company partial payment); Fully Paid Family Dental; Fully paid family vision; Flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care and medical expenses
- Fully paid Life, accidental death, short- and long-term disability; plus, opportunity to purchase supplemental life.
- 401k: John Hancock with up to 4% matching contribution
- Bonus opportunities
About us: Solutions Development Corporation is looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a growing company and winning team. SDC employees enjoy and excel working in a culture where innovation and forward thinking is the goal, the highest work ethic is expected, and excellence is rewarded. We are a small business and utilized a flat organizational model where all employees have access to the executive staff to express their ideas and innovations. Employees of SDC enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and a work atmosphere built on team camaraderie and collaboration. SDC offers a variety of career opportunities for people at all stages of their career. SDC is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.