306 Software Engineer
Location: 3 days a week onboard Dam Neck, VA Beach 2 days offsite
Clearance: Interim Secret
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline or substitute four years of demonstrated and established knowledge base and subject matter expertise relevant to specific technical disciplines of the SOW, and an additional two years of experience;
- Or Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- The Journeyman Software Engineer requires LeSS or SAFe expertise. The minimum experience listed below is not a requirement if the candidate has a Ph.D.
- Two years of experience performing software design, code, and testing, preferably in a naval weapons system.
- Virtualizing a combat system using C++ and Java.
Send resume to email@example.com
See other openings at: https://www.sdc-world.com/Pages/Employment.aspx
Some of our Benefits:
- Vacation time: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 Holidays; 3 Floater Holidays
- Health: United Health Care – PPO or HAS (company partial payment); Fully Paid Family Dental; Fully paid family vision; Flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care and medical expenses
- Fully paid Life, accidental death, short- and long-term disability; plus, opportunity to purchase supplemental life
- 401k: John Hancock with up to 4% matching contribution
- Bonus opportunities
About us: Solutions Development Corporation is looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a growing company and winning team. SDC employees enjoy and excel working in a culture where innovation and forward thinking is the goal, the highest work ethic is expected, and excellence is rewarded. We are a small business and utilized a flat organizational model where all employees have access to the executive staff to express their ideas and innovations. Employees of SDC enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and a work atmosphere built on team camaraderie and collaboration. SDC offers a variety of career opportunities for people at all stages of their career. SDC is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.