Location: On site
Clearance: TS/SCI a must
Ability to travel: CONUS and OCONUS
- Six (6) years of experience in software processes, design, development and testing with experience as a developer in a DoD related organization. Experience in the following areas:
- Experience in software development solutions in such areas as studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determination of operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documentation and demonstration of solution through documentation development, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Preparation and installation of solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improvement of operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishment of engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed according to defined schedules.
- Support and development of software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment (telework and on site)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiar with source code management (git)
- Familiar with Databases (Relational and NoSQL)
- Familiar with 2D and 3D Graphics (OpenGL, WebGL, or WebGPU)
- Familiar with web development frameworks (React)
- Familiar with container technology (Docker, Podman)
- Familiar with Linux (Red Hat)
- Familiar with various network protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP)
- Familiar with Event Bus frameworks (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
See other openings at: https://www.sdc-world.com/Pages/Employment.aspx
Some of our Benefits:
- Vacation time: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 Holidays; 3 Floater Holidays
- Health: United Health Care – PPO or HAS (company partial payment); Fully Paid Family Dental; Fully paid family vision; Flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care and medical expenses
- Fully paid Life, accidental death, short- and long-term disability; plus, opportunity to purchase supplemental life.
- 401k: John Hancock with up to 4% matching contribution
- Bonus opportunities
About us: Solutions Development Corporation is looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a growing company and winning team. SDC employees enjoy and excel working in a culture where innovation and forward thinking is the goal, the highest work ethic is expected, and excellence is rewarded. We are a small business and utilized a flat organizational model where all employees have access to the executive staff to express their ideas and innovations. Employees of SDC enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and a work atmosphere built on team camaraderie and collaboration. SDC offers a variety of career opportunities for people at all stages of their career. SDC is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.