296 Sr. Systems Administrator
Join a high performing team in our own software lab and managing a challenging information renovation project.
Have both autonomy to get things done and a small team to use to configure methods to take care of the lab.
Looking for responsible proactive IT manager using the Agile mindset.
Prefer demonstrated experience configuring and maintaining Linux and Windows servers and tools in support of a software development; to include scripting to automate tasks; Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS: Windows 7, Windows 10, Linux Red Hat, Server 2008, Server 2012-OS, driver, applications, vulnerabilities, security requirements and postures, quarterly STIG updates, interact with corporate and vendor SMEs to solve complex problems, RMF experience, ACAS scanning, build and maintain Linux Systems; Experience documenting STIGs to support computer modifications.
- Must have ITL2 certification
- 7 years’ work experience in the IT field.
- US Citizen
- Currently holding SECRET clearance
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
See other open opportunities at: https://www.sdc-world.com/
Some of our Benefits:
· Vacation time: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 Holidays and 3 Floaters
· Health: Anthem Key Care – PPO or H.S.A (company partial payment)
· Fully Paid Family Dental
· Fully paid family vision
· Flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care and medical expenses
· Fully paid Life, accidental death, short and long term disability; plus opportunity to purchase supplemental life.
· 401k: John Hancock with up to 4% matching contribution
· Bonus opportunities
About us: Our employees enjoy and excel working in a culture where innovation and forward thinking is the goal, the highest work ethic is expected, and excellence is rewarded. We are a small business and utilize a flat organizational model where all employees have access to the executive staff to express their ideas and innovations. Employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and a work atmosphere built on team camaraderie and synergy. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.