295 Scrum Master
Mange Software development team activities, lead and facilitate all agile ceremonies, work through quality improvement issues on a daily basis.
Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people.
Preferred Scrum Master Certification or SAFe certification with any Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, C++, Python or other Agile tools and software environment experience.
Ability to define and manage tasks for software requirements, design, code, benchmark testing, debugging, awareness of the software development lifecycle, architecture, and some documentation tasks.
- US Citizen
- Currently holding SECRET clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or Related Field)
Submit resume to email@example.com
See other open opportunities at: https://www.sdc-world.com/
Some of our Benefits:
· Vacation time: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 Holidays and 3 Floaters
· Health: United Health Care – PPO or HAS (company partial payment)
· Fully Paid Family Dental
· Fully paid family vision
· Flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care and medical expenses
· Fully paid Life, accidental death, short and long term disability; plus opportunity to purchase supplemental life
· 401k: John Hancock with up to 4% matching contribution
· Bonus opportunities
About us: Our employees enjoy and excel working in a culture where innovation and forward thinking is the goal, the highest work ethic is expected, and excellence is rewarded. We are a small business and utilize a flat organizational model where all employees have access to the executive staff to express their ideas and innovations. Employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and a work atmosphere built on team camaraderie and synergy. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.