Configuration Management (CM) 
Configuration Management (CM) 
- Using RTC or other software repositories designated by the government create CM builds for all G/ATOR CSCIs.
- Perform audits of CM builds verify content.
- Reviews all Change Requests (CRs) in preparation for CCB.
- Prepares and distributes CCB agenda.
- Acts as Secretariat for SSA CCB.
- Updates CR dispositions according to CCB decisions.
- Prepares and distributes CCB minutes.
- Provide weekly status briefings on CM repository readiness and associated program Trouble Reports to include training engineers how to use tools.
- Prepare CM inputs to monthly metrics.
- Prepare Draft monthly metrics.
- Assist in B PRP brief preparation.
- Create and distribute reports on all data contained in CM repositories.
- Shall act as Secretariat for local control boards.
- Shall Updates CR dispositions according to CCB decisions.
- Required Education/Professional Certifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; or
- An Associate’s degree from an accredited college with 1 year of demonstrated data management experience; or
- 5 years demonstrated data management experience.
- Active Secret clearance
Required Specialized Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite software to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, project, Access and Outlook;
- Demonstrated ability to apply writing, editing, and substantial knowledge of the basic principles and specialized vocabulary of Navy radars to the accurate
- communication of scientific and technological developments to expert and other interested audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to manage configuration control of software, deliverables, and or purchases through the use of automated systems;
- Demonstrated ability to develop of standard operating procedures and processes for configuration management and data management.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See other openings at: https://www.sdc-world.com/Pages/Employment.aspx
- Some of our Benefits:
- Vacation time: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 Holidays; 3 Floater Holidays
- Health: United Health Care – PPO or HAS (company partial payment); Fully Paid Family Dental; Fully paid family vision; Flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care and medical expenses
- Fully paid Life, accidental death, short- and long-term disability; plus, opportunity to purchase supplemental life
- 401k: John Hancock with up to 4% matching contribution
- Bonus opportunities
About us: Solutions Development Corporation is looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a growing company and winning team. SDC employees enjoy and excel working in a culture where innovation and forward thinking is the goal, the highest work ethic is expected, and excellence is rewarded. We are a small business and utilized a flat organizational model where all employees have access to the executive staff to express their ideas and innovations. Employees of SDC enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and a work atmosphere built on team camaraderie and collaboration. SDC offers a variety of career opportunities for people at all stages of their career. SDC is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.