Senior Cybersecurity / Information Assurance Analyst 
SDC is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity / Information Assurance Analyst. Successful candidate must have seven (7) years of experience, IAM Level 2, and Secret with SSBI or Top Secret clearance. This position is at our NSWCDD (Dahlgren, VA) site.
Successful candidates will provide Assessment & Authorization (A&A) functions for laboratory/ land-based systems and operational afloat systems. They will provide information assurance support to support the ‘development and tactical hardware suites’ of equipment within Department programs and products.
This support includes performance monitoring and management of Information Assurance (IA) duties to include Information Assurance Vulnerability Management compliance (IAVMc), system patching, System Test and Evaluation (ST&E), user management, log management, and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) documentation preparation and review.
· Serve as the Certifying Agent Representative (CAR) for responsible systems.
· Observe, test, and monitor changes in information systems that might affect the security posture.
· Assist in the preparation of the accreditation documentation for submission to the NSWCDD Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) or other program specific Designated Approving Authority (DAA).
· Support the preparation of A&A data packages utilizing the appropriate DoD Accreditation standards, policies, and directives; and facilitate the accreditation decision from the appropriate approval authority to obtain interim and final IA approvals for operations.
· Perform activities in compliance with current guidance for administrators and users relating to the policies, procedures and controls required by Navy standards for A&A processes.
· Provide Validation services for A&A documentation and processes, to include IA Controls, in accordance with the Department of Navy standards for Certification and Accreditation processes.
This activity includes executing the Assessment and Authorization for RMF implementation plans, conducting validation activities, preparing the IT Security plan, and compiling the validation results in the reporting documentation.
· Ensure each assigned IA control is implemented according to the applicable guidelines.
· Conduct Validation activities utilizing established procedures.
· Record the actual results according to the criteria and protocols specified in the validation procedure and make them a permanent part of the comprehensive package, along with any artifacts produced during the validation (e.g., output from automated test tools or screen shots that depict aspects of system configuration).
· CISSP, CASP, CISM or GSLC Certificate
· Senior: 7+ yr exp, Secret clearance, Sec+, and OS Cert, IAM2 (GSLC*,CISSP*, CISM, CASP, CAP)
Some of our Benefits:
· Vacation time: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 Holidays and 3 Floaters
· Health: United Health Care – PPO or HAS (company partial payment)
· Fully Paid Family Dental
· Fully paid family vision
· Flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care and medical expenses
· Fully paid Life, accidental death, short and long term disability; plus opportunity to purchase supplemental life
· 401k: John Hancock with up to 4% matching contribution
· Bonus opportunities
About us: SDC employees enjoy and excel working in a culture where innovation and forward thinking is the goal, the highest work ethic is expected, and excellence is rewarded. We are a small business and utilize a flat organizational model where all employees have access to the executive staff to express their ideas and innovations. Employees of SDC enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and a work atmosphere built on team camaraderie and synergy. SDC is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer